First of all, UPS truck drivers are some of the most dangerous on the roads; speeding, changing lanes without signaling and running red lights is a normal occurrence where I live.Secondly, all pkgs are moved and tracked by bar codes and fancy gadgets, right?

So why is it, the last 2 packages made it within 40 miles of my home, only to be shipped out to another state before coming back and being delivered to me? I live in So. Cali., pkg made it to Palm Springs and was then shipped to Kentucky? How the heck did that happen?

When I got online and chatter with a Rep, I was informed that the pkg was on a truck and couldn't be tracked at the moment and the scheduled delivery dated has been updated. Updated, not delayed because of their errors. They "updated" 2 or 3 times before marking it simply "delayed" and removed expected delivery date altogether. UPS used to be reliable, but I don't think so anymore.

If you want your package, and want a geography lesson while tracking, you will love UPS, otherwise, hold your breath and just hope it arrives.Oh, and the Rep told me......if it doesn't arrive, there is nothing you can do, the shipper must file the claim; so not sure how you get your refund or how long you must wait!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments