1. I schedule a day off work to be home on Thursday to sign for my package according to the tracking information.
2. On Wed evening, I noticed that the delivery-date has been changed by UPS to Friday. Called my boss to change my day off to Friday instead.
3. Set the My UPS option to deliver to my apartment-building's Management Office - just in case there's a foul-up.
4. Happen to check the tracking-number on Thursday afternoon - lo and behold, someone tried to deliver on Thursday and not Friday. Not only did they try to deliver on the wrong date, they didn't even bother to drop it off at the Management Office as I'd requested.
5. Now I have to go back to my boss and ask for Friday off again at the last minute.
Way to go, guys - I've had deliveries in Africa that were more efficient than this, and NONE that made me look like a complete *** to my boss.
Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.
Reason of review: Problem with delivery.
Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.
I didn't like: Not following, Wrong date delivery, Delivery instructions not followed, Website not sending sms.