1. I schedule a day off work to be home on Thursday to sign for my package according to the tracking information.

2. On Wed evening, I noticed that the delivery-date has been changed by UPS to Friday. Called my boss to change my day off to Friday instead.

3. Set the My UPS option to deliver to my apartment-building's Management Office - just in case there's a foul-up.

4. Happen to check the tracking-number on Thursday afternoon - lo and behold, someone tried to deliver on Thursday and not Friday. Not only did they try to deliver on the wrong date, they didn't even bother to drop it off at the Management Office as I'd requested.

5. Now I have to go back to my boss and ask for Friday off again at the last minute.

Way to go, guys - I've had deliveries in Africa that were more efficient than this, and NONE that made me look like a complete *** to my boss.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not following and wrong date delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Ups needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments