Portsmouth, Portsmouth
Additional Fees

UPS IN UK IS REFUSING DELIVERY WITH AN EXCUSE THAT THE PACKAGE IS NOT IN A STATE TO GET DELIVERED AND AFTER SEVERAL CALLS TO THE CALL CENTER THEY REFUSED TO TELL ME ANY INFO AS I AM NOT THE SENDER.I SPOKE WITH A MANAGER AFTER MANY TIMES ASKING TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER AND NO HELP WHAT SO EVER.

THEY SAID THAT IT CAN NOT GET DELIVERED WITH THE EXCUSE OF CONTAMINATION AND THAT NOW IS UPS PROPERTY.

I REQUIRED PHOTOS TO SEE THE DAMAGE AND THEY REFUSED.SOUNDS LIKE STEALING TO ME.NEVER AGAIN, UNPROFESSIONAL AND THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?

to Anonymous #1014483

Is that sense of humour ? if this have happened to you I wanted to see what you have done. are you working for UPS?????

to Anonymous #1014827

Yes, I do work for UPS.Sometimes packages become damaged in transit, or are leaked on by another damaged package, becoming "contaminated." They did not steal your package.

UPS will merely send your package back to the shipper.And no, they don't take pictures.

to Anonymous #1014980

Ok i spoke with them and they said ''the package is now Ups property and no we dont send it back to the shipper'' and at the very begging they told me to contact the shipper and tell him that he has to contact UPS UK to confirm give the OK for the parcel to get delivered even if it is damaged.SO FIRST LIE

Then i said to UPS UK so just because you say that the package is damaged i have to believe you, the only way to believe you is if you send me photos as a proof.

And they told me as im not the shipper they cant send me the photos to me but they will to the shipper. SECOND LIE. You just told me that UPS dont take pictures so how are you expecting the customers to believe you?

Sir in parcel are things that can get delivered even if they are covered in oil, why a perfume cant get delivered?

why my baby's toys cant get delivered etc? UPS SHOULD BE ASHAMED and bare in mind that people read all the feedbacks and you just confirm to me that UPS is unreliable , unprofessional company. On the parcel was written the word FRAGILE so UPS should be extra careful with these parcels. But why UPS people should be careful are the parcels theirs?

No !!!!!! And my questions is if the parcel is 'contaminated' to get delivered for sure is not for the UPS people to get the products from my parcel home. So to those miserable people i have to say enjoy the food, the packet of cigarette, the shoes, the perfume the baby toy the 5 liters of cooking oil...

And dont even dare telling me that they shouldnt be some of them in parcel because the person who did give it to Ups abroad did say what was in the parcel.SO UPS PEOPLE ENJOY OTHERS PEOPLE PROPERTY AND KEEP STEALING!!!!

to Anonymous #1102750

Just to update you UPS NEVER sent the parcel back to the shipper. When you get a training do they train you to lie to people??? Apparently so!!!!!