North Valley, New Mexico
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I am handicapped and rely on UPS to deliver packages of all kinds to me.The couriers are always in a big hurry to finish their route and knock on the door and drop the package.

No matter how much I yell at them to open the door and drop the package inside, they ignore me altogether and speed off. I have had several packages damaged by rain, or lost, or stolen? because of their haste.

One courier reluctantly agreed open the door and drop off the package; after i complained about him, every time he would come, he would scowl at me and leave in a hurry!UPS is Scary

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was indifferent service practices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments