Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I had prescription medication shipped for NEXT DAY delivery to be received on Thursday, January 4th.I did not receive the package until Monday, January 8th.

We had snow on the 4th, but less than 3 inches but I give the benefit of the doubt on that day, however, I have received all packages and mail from the USPS and Fed Ex and other delivery services EXCEPT UPS. This package was VERY IMPORTANT and MUCH NEEDED MEDICATION for a sick cat that suffers from SEVERE ASTHMA. If my cat doesn't get this medication, she could have an asthma attack and end up in the COSTLY VET EMERGENCY HOSPITAL. I called the UPS automated system after I sat around ALL DAY for this package on Saturday, January 6th and the recording said "the package has been rescheduled by the RECEIVER for a more convenient day" RECEIVER????

That would be me and NO, I DID NOT REQUEST THIS CHANGE!!! I NEEDED THIS MEDICATION ON THURSDAY. WHY WAS MY PACKAGE NOT DELIVERED??? My cat was completely out of her medication at this point.

I spoke with a live agent on Saturday who could not give me a reason why my package was not delivered on Saturday. The weather has been fine, snow wise since Thursday evening. All side streets were cleared by Friday, all main streets were cleared the day of the snow and ALL major highways in the area had no reports of being impassable. So, again why was my package NOT DELIVERED BY SATURDAY????

I emailed UPS all of the above to voice my complaint and got back this rude response with not even a simple "I APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCE": "Thank you for your response. I understand your frustration regarding this delivery. I definitely understand that current weather was not an issue then. Because our UPS Customer Center in Maryland was dealing with a backlog created by this recent weather conditions our drivers had to complete previously delayed deliveries.

Nevertheless, our records show that your package was delivered on 01/08/18. I can certainly understand how important it was for you to receive the package on time. Sincerely, Claudia B. UPS Customer Support" So, they ADMIT that the weather was not the cause of my delay but I'm sorry, UPS' backlog of packages is not my problem!

I PAID FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY, I SHOULD RECEIVE NEXT DAY OR MY SHIPPING COSTS SHOULD BE REFUNDED!!! At the very least, my package should have been delivered by FRIDAY, January 5th! Oh, the icing on the cake is, I asked the agent I spoke with on Saturday if I could pick up the package and was told, yes but I wouldn't be able to do that until the following TUESDAY because their customer service center is only open from Tues - Thurs. So, it was a no-win situation.

UPS IS THE WORST!!!STAY FAR AWAY

Review about: Ups Next Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: REFUND MY SHIPPING COSTS.

I didn't like: Tracking and delivery, Left on hold over 30 minutes, Estimated delivery time, Let me down, Incompetent delivery driver.

Comments