Tracking Tool

This is the SECOND time in a month that UPS has cost my money by not delivering their packages on time. First time: I ordered a lovely chocolate-covered strawberries basket for my dad for his birthday and they were unable to deliver "due to storms in the area" - I was there and there wasn't even rain. The strawberries showed up 3 days later moldy and with bugs. I got a 50% refund from the seller but nothing from UPS not even an apology.

Second time: I ordered a 3-day juice cleanse. As the juices need to stay fresh I paid $75 for overnight shipping. This time UPS actually told me they "forgot" the box in their warehouse when going out for delivery and when I offered to drive to the warehouse to pick it up they said no. I am still working on getting a refund as the juices will be bad by the time I receive them.

I will go out of my way to use alternate shipping methods and will not purchase items online that are shipped through UPS. After these 2 experiences, with UPS taking no responsibility whatsoever I will boycott them and tell everyone I know to do the same.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 11, 2015.

Comments