Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

This is the SECOND time in a month that UPS has cost my money by not delivering their packages on time. First time: I ordered a lovely chocolate-covered strawberries basket for my dad for his birthday and they were unable to deliver "due to storms in the area" - I was there and there wasn't even rain. The strawberries showed up 3 days later moldy and with bugs. I got a 50% refund from the seller but nothing from UPS not even an apology.

Second time: I ordered a 3-day juice cleanse. As the juices need to stay fresh I paid $75 for overnight shipping. This time UPS actually told me they "forgot" the box in their warehouse when going out for delivery and when I offered to drive to the warehouse to pick it up they said no. I am still working on getting a refund as the juices will be bad by the time I receive them.

I will go out of my way to use alternate shipping methods and will not purchase items online that are shipped through UPS. After these 2 experiences, with UPS taking no responsibility whatsoever I will boycott them and tell everyone I know to do the same.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ups home delivery. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups home delivery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments