Featured
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

This is the 4th time UPS does this!!!I am sick and tired of it!!!

Please avoid them!!!! They are extremely unprofessional!!!!! Who does this s***?????

Don't you guys drug test your employees???Because clearly that does not seem like it would be someone who is on their 5 senses....

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Mike_mn
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1076919

What!How horrible!

UPS trying to protect the package! How ridiculous!

What is wrong with you?Like the previous poster, They are just trying to protect your package from theft or weather conditions.

Why not then, simply have the box with flourecent arrows on it with the words "Free Stuff"!

They are just trying to protect your package from theft or weather conditions.

Stories on the news lately about folks following the trucks and stealing the packages.

Sure hope you have proof of the Driver doing this!

Lebanon, Virginia, United States #1075681

Don't forget how many packages both ups and usps have stolen!

I think they need new people to do the job,they've stolen packages from family members and myself and left empty box/envelopes that I've took a few pictures of myself after getting tired of them,good thing we got refunded for their thieving ways..ridiculous

to Kayla Toledo, Iowa, United States #1219809

Kayla...how did you get refunded...my son dropped off a pkg at 3124 S Parker Road #A2 Aurora Co UPS that was a drop location for the USPS...The shady mf er's told him that the postal service doesnt scan packages and now our $600 package can not be tracked anywhere. We have spoken to the USPS and they said they scan pkgs and it is the UPS that is responsible... We think the Shady UPS workers that recall my son dropping off the package stole and sold the $600 phone that they helped pack...messed up!