I ordered an item from Urban Outfitters on 11-1.When it had not arrived by 11-8, I contacted the company.

They sent me the UPS tracking number, which showed my package was in North Carolina. When I told the UO rep about this, she told me that the item had been returned to UO as "rejected". This is a lie. I am gone from the house by 7:30 each morning and return around 6:00 pm - plus, I live alone.

There was no one here to reject a package. I live in a house - not an apartment, so I'm sure the *** didn't even make an attempt. I have a covered front porch - he could have easily left the item there. But he was too lazy to do his job.

This used to be a reputable company, but that is no longer the case.

Unfortunately, I'm sure UPS will continue to pay this creep - they need to get tough again and demand more from the losers they hire.There are too many people looking for work right now for a company to continue to employ the bottom feeders.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

user22

The same problem we have with UPS after Sandy they keep lying and don't deliver the merchandise. I am sorry that I don't know where to report their abusive and unprofessional actions or non-actions.

sounds like UO requested a signature upon delivery, you shouldn't talk about the drivers like that, he was doing his job.

Ever consider the address was incorrect, you ***?