Brossard, Quebec
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

never again will i have dealings with ups i have a package which was delivered to me on tuesday when it came the guy told me i had to pay importation chargers so i told him come back the next day. when he came back he would not take cash he said i had to use a credit card i went and got a card and then it was told i cant use that kind of card so i decieded to get it sent back to the shipper i called two day after which is today and the still had my parcel i was pissed so i told them i coming for it i had to buy a money order when i got to the location they told me to go i was told it was not there i was *** and to make things harder the rep ASH pzaimcp made me hold on over a hour or more giving me a run around story that his floor manager and supervisor was busy on call for a *** hour and still i havent gotten my parcel i will never ship nothing with ups in life.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Ups to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very unprofessional and ups. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments