I scheduled a pickup for a return.(on 6/9/17) They assured me the driver would be out on the next business day, which would have been 6/12/17.I took off work just so I could sit home and wait for them, because they said someone had to be home.

I got up at 8am and got dressed, in case they decided to come early. I sat less than 20ft from my front door waiting for ups to knock on my door...Nothing. Finally about 3:00pm, I called customer service and was told that a delivery attempt had been made at 11:30., and because no one was home they would come out the following day. I was PISSED because I knew I had been sitting there all day waiting, there was no way anyone could come near my front door without my dog barking.

Secondly, the driver had falsified his report, because no delivery attempt was ever made. Customer service told me that they would try to notify the driver and they would give me a call back. NO RETURN CALL, so I called a 2nd time to be told by the next person, that the driver was indeed coming out to get the package. Well 7:00pm came and went.

NO DRIVER. I went to ups tracking and found out my status had been updated to Tuesday, 6/13/17.

So they basically told me what I wanted to hear.A bunch of liars!!!

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: People to do the job they are being paid to do.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments