Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

ok my package was to be delivered on 6/30. on 6/30 the liars at UPS said they had to schedule an appointment because of the package (I weighs in at a massive 45lbs. so the girl(LIAR) at UPS said it would be here on Thursday 7/2 between 2:00pm and 6:00pm (LIE) will what do you know.

when the package didn't show up I looked at the UPS web site and found my tracking number and now it said it was going to be delivered on Friday 7/3. (LAIR)oh to my surprise the package didn't show up.

so of course its the holiday so I have to wait until Monday to call and find out what happened to my package, the girl (LIAR)at UPS said we didn't deliver it and we only deliver in that area on Thursdays so maybe you might get it in another 4-days,

not and I knows its going to be broken when it gets here.

1.lets see I ordered it on 6/11

2. the business is just 4-hours away

3. UPS picked it up on 6/26 there's two weeks wasted.

4. didn't deliver it on 6/30 like the tracking number said

5. didn't deliver it on 7/2 when the UPS person(liar) told me it would be here.

6. didn't get delivered on 7/3 the date they changed the tracking info to. (liar)

7. they aren't delivering it on today Monday because, they don't want to. they only deliver here on Thursdays what a joke.

I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING THAT IS BEING DELIVERD BY UPS

I JUST DONT HAVE THAT MUCH TIME TO WAIST.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of untrained staff and let me down. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "they are liars" of ups shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments