I ordered some perishable food from a wonderful online retailer, and was able to get it for no cost. When the order was shipped, it was sent UPS. I had high expectations for it to be "delivered" on time, but I received some unforeseen complications instead.

It turns out the package had an incorrect zip code that was fixed, out for delivery, then changed to a status of "person unknown/not delivered". Nothing more was stated for the package since.

How twisted the story became when I saw a postcard arrive stating the issue, my husband's full name, the address and CORRECT ZIP CODE. It has been 6 days since the food was sent out, I don't know what state it's in, and I have one day to pick it up. I don't even know if it's worth it anymore.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

#220917

I laughed when I read the title of this complaint. Then I made myself a bacon sandwich. Thank you for inspiring me.

#220567

I'm sure they'd be willing to give you a full refund for the $0 that you spent.

#220557

Your such a Retard!! UPS cant help the fact that your *** *** shipper placed the wrong zip code on the package in the first place!! Take that up with your shipper not UPS

#220494

lol I was gonna go there Brad, but you beat me to it. well done.

#220242

You'r husband's bacon got ruined?Forget about that thin cut; I've got some thick-cut bacon that will fill you up just fine.

Send me a message and I'll deliver you a package of my extra heavy, juicy pork product.Move over bacon, here comes something meatier!

Mail me at bigpumper69@hotmail.com

#220224

Why would you buy PERISHABLE FOOD on the internet? Get off your lazy *** and go to the store and buy it yourself.