Ludlow, Vermont

Today is Tuesday February 7th, I cannot believe that UPS has not caught up with the delivering of packages from the blizzard Chicago experienced last Thursday, February 3rd.We have been receiving FedEx since last Thursday, they have not missed a beat.

What I despise more than anything as that no one knows what's going on, and you cannot reach anyone at corporate headquarters (the number is not published). What a horrible experience this has been. I have wasted hours trying to get information only to find out our packages are in limbo. We were told yesterday by our delivery person that the packages were in a supervisors truck and would be delivered that day.

Why didn't UPS work Saturday and Sunday to catch up.How do companies like this with terrible customer service stay in business?

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

UPS has zero customer service.They have no idea what is going on and if you call Fedex, they can actually talk to their drivers with you on the phone.

I have waited a month for a package and UPS is the problem. Now they have a recurring weather delay due to the storm last week.

Fedex made it to my house last Friday, the day after the storm.I'll be telling my large retail clients this story.