Insurance Quality

We signed for two packages both small however the one tracking number was for a large 70 lb box they said we signed for we said no we signed for two small boxes.Finally there driver said he never delivered that large of a box to us so they have been telling me they reopened the case and the check was sent to shipper but in reality I just called the main customer number and found they never reopened the case.

They are rude and treat you like an *** they never call back and pass the buck to everyone else, its always someone else you need to speak to that's not in.

Its a joke that they can do business like this and get away with it.It is the worst i have ever been treated by ANY company in my life.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about package from Ups was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments