Clarkston, Georgia

UPS texted me that my package would be be delivered yesterday (02/19/2015).I also don't understand why it set in Doraville for 2 days.) Everyone I talk to at customer Service tells me that it's out for delivery.

They were suppose to call me back but they didn't do it. I have talked or msg with April, Christy. I received texts from 1(612)260-1784 on 2/19 and one from 698-77 on 2/20. Both saying expect delivery today.

Meanwhile their tracking web site shows the pkg arrived in Doraville Ga @6PM 2/18.This mean it's been sitting in a warehouse for 2-3 days.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to "let ups pay the merchant the price they charged me for shipping or they can ship the merchandise back and eat the shipping costs or, they can deliver it today 2/20/2015".

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments