Monday a UPS Delivered package came Mashed IN; tonight (they don't deliver often until 10:00 PM at night) the package arrived partially ripped open.

I the past (among many complaints against this UPS Delivery men); one UPS man, when I asked him to bring a Receiver in a box right inside the door, he dropped it on the floor while lifting it in the air.Needless to say: the Receiver he ruined never worked right.

I agree: UPS SUCKS!!!!

I have reported a few of these problems to Amazon.com, from where most of the damaged items are sent; and I've reported the problems with these delivery men with bad attitudes, how they even mash and RIP OPEN my packages.Amazon says they'll report it, no help; and though I've reported it to UPS "800" number, NOTHING IS DONE TO IMPROVE THE VANDALIZM BY UPS DELIVERY MEN OF MY PACKAGES SENT BY UPS!!!!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

The problem is Amazon!They refuse to pack properly and per ALL shippers guidelines.

Why? Because they have so few claims that they are willing to eat the cost vs. the cost in time and supplies to pack their parcels properly.

Boxes travle on a series of vehicles, hand trucks and conveyor systems...The net result, boxes collapse, come apart and arrive damaged.

Your anecdote of a driver lifting a parcel in the air (what, like above his head?) and heaving it to the floor in front of you is absurd on its face. It begs the question why you would ask the driver to put the item in your house and not do it yourself if you were SO concerned.

Why, because its hogwash, pure and simple, like you.;)