Milltown, New Jersey

I can't stand UPS...their delivery SUCKS! They are refusing to hold a package for me so I can pick it up myself. I have been calling them all week & they are saying that I have to wait for a first delivery instead of just leaving it at the facility so I can pick it up. That means I will probably not get my package until next week. WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM???

There is never a time when I don't have a problem with UPS. NEVER!!!!! I spoke with these idiots tonight after waiting from 3pm & it is now 10:30 pm & they said the driver "FORGOT" to deliver it???? WHAT BULL! YET THEY REFUSED TO INFORM THEM TO LEAVE THE PACKAGE AT THE FACILITY SO I CAN PICK IT UP!!!! I spoke with an Anna & she SAID RYAN A (***) SUPERVISOR, both from the Tampa Fla facility. Their personnel are not very helpful all through this process.

When people work they should not be hassled when it comes to deliveries. BTW I think it absolutely SUCKS that UPS wants to charge people to make special instructions on their deliveries through the website. ARE THEY CRAZY WHEN THEY CAN'T EVEN ACCOMMODATE PEOPLE OVER THE PHONE????

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments