1.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS has being taking all my packages to UPS access point even though I am home to receive it.This happened with my Package last week and again today itself.

I am told they do not do 3 attempts anymore... okay but what about the "first" attempt. I am at home typing this so why is my package being taken to access point? It does not even require a signature so why was it not left at my front door?

Last week I called seven days straight for re-delivery and each time was told it will be done and then I get an email saying my package will be sent back if not picked up from the access point.I do not trust UPS anymore.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Yorktown, Virginia, United States #1230670

This same thing continues to happen.They can come to your door to leave the paper to inform you to go to the access point.

If the person can do that, they can ring the BELL/KNOCK on the door.This is HORRIBLE since you pay more for this service.