Ground delivery, they do ok, I guess. Next day or 2nd day, you can't trust it. International? I wouldn't even attempt it with UPS. FedEx or DHL pretty much owns that. I use FedEx for almost every next day and 2nd day package here in the U.S. And we ship a pretty good volume in a weeks time.

I gave UPS a try once again on 06/11/2015 (mostly because the customer requested it) and they failed again! Still emailing back and forth for a refund or adjustment, but seems like good luck with this one. I really have not liked dealing with UPS for the 30 years I've been in business, but unfortunately, they sort of own the ground delivery part of the business.

Shipped a next day package on Thursday for Friday delivery. It was delivered the following Monday. They did not attempt a Saturday delivery which I found strange. I was shipping to a city which is only a 4 hour drive from here. They tell me the delivery delay was due to adverse weather? Rain is now adverse weather? There was no flooding involved in this, they screwed up, plain and simple and they are trying to use weather (rain) as an excuse.

Try calling them and using their automated prompts...that's a joke!

The truth be known, most all delivery services are using contract and sub contract people and it's causing additional problems. The U.S. post office is doing it and FedEx does it also. That being said, our regular UPS driver is a joke.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments