Recently purchased a bed from K-MART. UPS was supposed to deliver three separate packages each containing a part of my bed (mattress, box spring, etc).

Was super excited when I received an emailing stating that one of my packages were delivered (this was the largest package so I assumed it was the mattress which I really needed ASAP). I received a notice stating "met cust man". So I left work early to drive to my apartment complex to pick up my package, thinking that "cust" man meant a custodian at my complex signed for it or something. My package was nowhere in sight!

Turns out that yet UPS says that I provided them with the correct address they still delivered it to the wrong address. And the freaking bed was signed for! Turns out "cust" meant "customer man" and no man lives in my house. And UPS refused to tell me where my bed was delivered to.

I told KMART I didn't want the bed anymore and asked for a refund. I cannot be issued a refund until UPS finds the freaking bed and sends it back to KMART.

Just my luck. Never again!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 09, 2015.

Comments