3.3
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I opened up a new ups account.

I was told my ups ground packages has to arrive at my local THE UPS STORE by 6pm mon for guaranteed tues Delivery & they were scanned at 542pm MON.

My packages weren't delivered TUES.

UPS reps told me that since the ups driver or store screwed up& did not pick up my package tues that they are not liable. UPS didn't get the package until TUE so they are not late. They said the UPS store is a separate company so they are not responsible.

When I asked to explain why there was s problem as I no longer trust ups to deliver timely they refused to help & told me to call the store myself.

I will use FEDEX in the future.

If I drop a package at fedex or UPS I need assurance it will arrive timely.

My packages dis not a

taxbookllc wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ground shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments