WOW, UPS said they made three attempts at my Costa Mesa, CA location!When the second attempt was made, they left a UPS InfoNotice.

I then signed and left it on my front door. When the third and final attempt was made, I came home and there was now two UPS InfoNotices on my door (one signed)? Maybe the driver did not see it, or was having a bad day? This has happened before and would not suggest dealing with UPS Ground Shipping Services.

I have used FedEx, and the service and locations are more convenient.Thanks for listening, concerned consumer.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

they hate residential delivery? then why do they operate distribution centers for companies like zappos that deal strictly with consumers, ie 90% residential?

patchespups

Been there, Done that.UPS does not care about home deliveries ONLY Business deliveries.

They treat home deliveries as a nuisance and many times have messed up a delivery to me where I've had to drive 90 miles round trip to get my item from them. I refuse to deal with any company that will only ship UPS. For me it has to be Postal Service, FedEx or DHL.

As the ad asks---What can brown do for me ?They can crawl up their butts and die.