I am not one that usually complains but...Repeatedly the driver who delivers to my home has been more than rude to me to my daughter in law ...

Gave me attitude because when i wasnt home he went to put sticker on my door nd my dog barked n jumped on door ... Thats her job sorry . So now i try nd meet him outside as with any delivery person ... Just now i am out there nd he is going on about how *** i am for the way i am parked !

Then drops box off sees me nd tells me to oull my car in more so he can back up !

I live on top of mtn nd hardly if any traffic ...I dont not want this man delivering anything to my home any more this is such unprofessional behavior ...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups ground delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments