3.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Had a package that had to be signed for so I took a day off from work to make sure someone was home to get my package. Was home all day then receive an email that said they tried to deliver...called the company and they tried to deliver it to the wrong apartment.

Called the 800 number and told them what happened and they said they could redeliver it tomorrow, which I told them wouldn't work because both me and my husband work and there would be no one here to sign for it.

She then sent a note to our customer service building in our home town. When the lady from there called me she told me the note said they tried to deliver it the day before to my address, which isn't true because it was in Kentucky, and blamed them having the wrong address on me!!

I asked her what our options were since we could not be home tomorrow to receive the package. She told me we could freeze it at their building and we hade 5 days to come pick it up. Since I work out of town I told her my husband would be by tomorrow to pick it up. She told me only I could pick it up since my name was on it....

So basically...it was their fault for trying to delivering it to the wrong address, and now your gonna punish me to where I can't pick up my package when I have to work and since you won't let my HUSBAND pick it up for me???

Shame on you UPS! Y'all made a mistake, y'all should fix it!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ups ground delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments