Ups Ground Delivery Service Review
Ups is the WORST!!I sent my tv with them since i was moving to another state and i even pay the insurance that the UPS store sold me...
so when i received my TV it was broken and know they dont want to take responsability for it. They looked at the tv, after i called them for 2 weeks every day... and they said the package was not appropiate when it was in the original tv box and i even searched in their online packaging guidelines and my package had everything it said in there. What makes me even more mad is the fact that they treat you like your the bad person who only wants money from them, when what you want is for them to take responsability for their actions.
Im NEVER sending a package with UPS.NEVER!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "My brother had items shipped to Ohio from Texas. When he went to ship the package he told them it could not be tipped upside down and the lady does..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Bought, sofa, lounge chair, 3 piece coffee/end table set, a dining table and 4 chairs. First, delivery takes at least three weeks. Second, we bought insurance and have had to..."
- "I used to go to McDonald's for lunch and most of the time I'd get something off the dollar menu but since minimum wage went up I guess that means..."
- "DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS IN LOCKPORT, IL! First photo is what is advertised online. Next photos is what I got. Roses are already turning brown, ..."