Got a notice of 1st delivery the day before package was due... 2nd attempt was to be next day between 2:00 and 5:00. Check Delivery status before I left work for a half day off for this delivery and the package had not been delivered. Got home at 2:00 and the note says the package was attempted to be delivered. I called and the attempt was made at 12:37!!!

So am supposed to take the entire day off work because the times are "Estimates"?????

I spoke with a supervisor - who assured me that they spoke with someone that can contact the driver to see if the driver could redeliver today - she took my number and assured me - again - that someone would call me back.

Well - an hour and a half later - I called UPS again and they had no record of my call. - so not only are they arrogant – they are LIARS!

So now it is well after 4:00 – I have been a slave to the phone and front door – mind you for over an hour and a half - and the only alternatives I have are: take tomorrow off work – for another (the final) attempt. Reschedule a pick up – for $6.00 (and take the day off for that). Sign the slip releasing UPS for all liability and leave the package at my door step – which is a hop skip and a jump from one of the worst crime areas in my town – yep – that is going to happen. Last option is to go to a slum part or town between 8:00 and 8:30 tonight to pick up the package – the 66 pound package.

What can I say – UPS SUCKS!!!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments