TRACKING NUMBER 102 606 932

The truck arrived June 30, 2014 stuck a bunch of barcodes all around the pallet (see images) said will arrive in Anaheim Convention Center Anaheim California July 2nd 2014. July 3rd 2014 no pallet, received a call from UPS LSL PRO "your shipment is lost"

We had only the 4th of July to try to doctor up our display booth, keep in mind we have no books to sale, it took 1 hard year to write, "Retailing Cannabis", no software sales all we could do is take names of interested parties.

Here is UPS Freight problem.

1. UPS purchased Yellow - Roadway some time back in 2006, 07.

2. UPS did not invest any monies for package, container, pallet tracking. They only rely on the label(s) and bill of lading, the bill of lading is a very poor drafted report.

very small print. A form that causes one to wonder?

3. These labels has one sticker on the bill of lading, and the driver stuck the stickers all over the pallet (pack well,and bound with plastic wrap).

4. UPS PRO Freight at least for domestic shipping do not use barcode scanners the stickers are useless.

5. Keep in mind my shipment is using Trade Show XP PRO path.

The package was found in Orange County CA just sitting there for 7 days.

6. No record keeping of idle freight.

7. No central storage of idle freight.

8. No weekend or holiday staff on duty or on call.

9. Now after 12 days my credit card has not been credit.

10. The found pallet has been shipped back to me the sender but I did not receive

any written notice, email of a copy of the bill of lading? I think they are using the original copy?

I want UPS to reimburse our booth fee, hotel fees, rental car, travel, cost of emergency banners and my two helpers.

You would think UPS Freight is a storage company not a shipping company. Why leave a pallet sitting around for 7 days and not check the PRO freight number?

Completely incompetent! I will file a claim. UPS Freight should close its doors and fix these serious problems.

a) no books to sell.

b) no package software to sell.

c) no banners.

d) no pins.

e) no custom gift bags.

f) no pencils.

g) no sticky pads

h) no booth furniture.

i) no computers, hardware printers and scales.

Where was our pallet? Orange County UPS receiving freight depot, maybe 2 miles from the convention center. Sitting there as if it was to be stored for 7 days. Photos of the pallet was sent. Daily phone calls to customer service, daily deniles. Comments like, maybe is went to the east coast?

I received a call for the shipping office in Denver she said the package had left the same night of June 30th and would arrive in Anaheim CA on the 2 of July 2014. Not even that information could help them find the package.

So here I am.

Nothing to show

Location 1st booth right hand side of main entrance.

Maritta and other hotels $1500.00.

Booth ........................ 900.00.

Electricity ..................... 200.00.

Office Depot on the 4 of July 400.00.

Staff Help 600.00.

Stress, duress and the appearance of incompetence on our part. Why? BECAUSE YOU ARE "UPS" THE GLORY SHIPPING COMPANY

4500.00.

And free shipping to the end of our exhibit calendar in 2014.

UPS FREIGHT SEND US A CHECK FOR $8100.00 NOW we have another show in San Fran CA August 21 - 26.

We are a small but well trained technology company we can set up a straightforward and accurate active RFID and GPS tracking. Since you would never rely on a small business to do such an important project then and any way send us are $8100.00 TODAY.

WALL AND ASSOCIATES OF COLORADO

GIL WALL, OWNER

11904 E. NEVADA CIR

AURORA CO 80012

720-254-4465

GILMWALL@MSN.COM

WRITTEN AND UNEDITED BY GIL ON SUNDAY JULY 12, 2014.

PS REFUND MY SHIPPING COST OF $560.00 TOO.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Waxahachie, Texas, United States #840765

First, you do not provide any type of valid tracking #.

Second, you reference photos which we cannot see.

Third, UPS is not paying and giving you a free trip.

4th, You complain on an Internet Site that UPS does not even monitor, would be better to contact UPS direct, and not a random Internet site where no could care less about your problem.

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #840267

Wow, you expect UPS to just drop you a check for $8,100? Good luck.