UPS HERE NOTIFIED ME OF A DELIVERED PACKAGE, WHICH OF COURSE , WAS NOT DELIVERED. THE INANE "HELP" SECTION SAID LOOK FOR THE PACKAGE ON THE PORCH. GEEZ...THAT'S BRILLIANT. CHAT ROOM FOLKS ASKED THE SAME THING. AGAIN BRILLIANT. THEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD LAUNCH AN INVESTIGATION, BUT UPS WOULD NOT FOLLOW UP AND ADVISE AND WOULD NOT PROVIDE ANY CONTACT FOR MY FOLLOWUP AT UPS. SO WILL UPS REALLY LAUNCH AN INVESTIGATION WHEN THERE IS NO FOLLOWUP WITH THE CUSTOMER? REALLY NOW. SO I AM WAIT TO 10 DAYS FOR WHAT.

I ASKED FOR A CHATROOM SUPERVISOR AND WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO CALL BACK IN 2 HOURS DUE TO SOME OUTAGE. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. DROPPED THE CHAT LINE AND CALLED UPS DIRECTLY AND UPS TOLD ME THAT IF I HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS I AM TO ASK THEM OF THE SHIPPER AMAZON. FOR PITY'S SAKE. AMAZON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UPS' LOSING MY PACKAGES. LAST YEAR, THE UPS DELIVERY GUY WAS DROPPING MY NEIGHBOR'S AND MY PACKAGES AT STRANGE ADDRESSES 5 MILES AWAY AND I MEAN MULTIPLE PACKAGES. FEDEX AND USPS ARE MUCH MORE RELIABLE AND I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THEM WHATSOEVER. JUST UPS. DOESN'T UPS WANT TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS QUICKLY, LOCATE THE BAD ACTOR AND THEN FIRE HIM? GUESS NOT. SO I REORDERED EVERYTHING THROUGH AMAZON AND JUST HOPE IT GETS HERE BY CHRISTMAS AND A DIFFERENT SHIPPER.

UPS HAS JUST TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE; THIS JUST AN AWFUL WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS. AND HERE I AM A STOCKHOLDER IN UPS! TIME TO DUMP MY STOCK.

Preferred solution: First, change your customer service protocols to take responsibility and follow up "PROMPTLY" and "DIRECTLY" with the customer. Second, fire the delivery guy. Last year and this year, these guys made terrible inexcusable mistakes with neighborhood packa.

I didn't like: Delivery, Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments