From: Mark Sillince Technical Director SI Protech
This week we have asked you to deliver parts on a before 0900 delivery from our site in Littlehampton to Coventry.
1. You delivered the parts to the wrong address
2. This was a vitally important package and your mistake has damaged our relationship with our customer
3. The package still isn't delivered a day later - you claim attempted delivery but make no effort to find anyone on site when you saw reception was un manned.
4. This is not the first time we have seen this totally unacceptable service from your Company.
5. We have had completely and totally unhelpful dealings with your UK people to try and sort this out.
We strive to give our customers a prompt and professional service - it's a pity that you have not done the same on this occasion.
We will not use UPS again and would like to remind you that most customers don't complain - they simply quit. If you are providing this kind of service to other companies then We are sure you are losing customers.
Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.