UPS fails to deliver packages for a week, while FED Ex and USPS are on time.UPS Customer Center in Laurel MD 20707 is in disaster mode.

Just learned that two new packages - this time from Amazon - are delayed due to 'adverse weather conditions'. Storm ended almost a week ago and everyone - even those of us without four wheel drive - have been on the roads since last Thursday. In the meantime, I have received packages via Fed Ex and USPS both ground and air services. Still awaiting two packages sent via 2nd day air UPS and due last week.

No delivery date set for any of these packages. Willing to drive 30 mins from my house to pick up my packages, but UPS won't allow me to do so. Nor will they reimburse me for money throw away using their 2nd day air service.

If FEd Ex and the postal service can deliver on time, why doesn't UPS corporate recognize there is a major operational fault at the UPS Laurel Customer Center.Help, someone!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Like others, there haven't been any "adverse weather conditions" in my town for 4 days, and while I most certainly understand that "weather last week" can cause delays this week, they choose to lie to me about the real cause of the delays - if they were just freakin honest about it, I'd be all smiles... Instead, they claim that it's bad weather outside, when even my dog knows better...

I trust their unionized work-ethics about as far as I can throw one of their (currently empty) trucks...

stuff,

UPS is not entitled to reimbursement if the package can not be delivered due to an act of god. Good luck with that one

Just for reference if you pay for 2 day delivery and it takes longer then that from when they recieve it to when you recieve it, then youre entitled your money back. If the rep isn't cooperative ask for a name and talk to the supervisor, threatening to take it to small claims court usually works well too, the reps are usually scared to lose their jobs and usually youll get charged back to your payment method.

#152013

UPS LAUREL IS IN A MESS. MY PACKAGE HAS BEEN WITH THEM SINCE LAST WEEK AND AS AT THIS MORNING, I AM YET TO BRECEIVE IT.

FEDEX AND USPS ARE ON TOP OF THEIR TRANSACTIONS.

Hey the UPS hub in Springfield, Va.Has the same issue I have a total of 7 packages that needs to be delivered no dice!

I even have one package that was suppose to be delivered to change due to weather conditions..

what the ***!It was real nice out today not a drop in the sky!

I live in Sidney, Mt. the UPS here leave things on the front steps without even bothering to knock on the door.

I have a creep that stalks me. I had a rock tumbler ordered and they are expensive so I didn't want it to sit on my porch for any length of time!

I wrote a big note and put it in plain view saying:

"UPS delivery - Please knock! Someone is at home"

...so they left it on the porch. The fact it was there when I got home from work is a miricle. They ripped off the lable so that I wouldn't know what company delivered it. Stupidly, they left a little piece that had UPS on it so I knew anyway.

They're lazy and I will never use them. Fed X are gret. Use them. :(