UPS tried to deliver on Tuesday but left a note - fair enough, I had to step out and shipper required a signature.Delivery re-scheduled for today, Wednesday.

I stayed home all day. At 5:00, I chatted with Customer Service, who assured me that UPS drivers delivered until 7:00 and would keep delivering after that if they still had packages. At 7:00 I called Customer Service, who told me that the package had been re-classified undeliverable for that day but could not give me any reason beyond that. Obviously they know where my house is, since they left a sticky note on my door yesterday.

At this point I have no confidence in their assurances that they will deliver tomorrow, Friday. Since their delivery center is closed on Saturday and Sunday, if they again fail to deliver on Friday, I will not be able to get my hearing aid until Monday. I ask them to just hold it at their delivery center so that I can pick it up myself on Friday. So tomorrow I will trudge the 25 miles to their delivery center and hope that they will actually have my package there waiting for me.

Faint hope.With their track record so far, they could just as well try to deliver it while I am gone and classify it once more as 'undeliverable.'

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments