Shipped a package for delivery on 12/21. On 12/21 mid-day, checked the status and found that the package was on the truck and out for delivery.

PACKAGE NEVER GOT DELIVERED.

Today, Saturday 12/22 - now told that the package is locked in a trailer for delivery on Monday 12/24. (TOO LATE). Upon further discussion, was told that their system probably had a mistake and the package was never on the truck. (SO NOW YOU CAN"T BELIEVE THE TRACKING INFO) Then was told that they are not delivering any items (even those promised for Friday) as they are only taking care of TOP PRIORITY items such as payroll and medication.

This is the weekend before Christmas - you would expect this type of company to be delivering non-stop!

Customer service was horrible! Person was patronizing and could only say they would refund money. Never tried to find a solution. AWFUL Experience.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #585585

I ordered through amazon on 12/17 and paid for 2nd day air.Finally on 12/21 through tracking I found my package was on the truck for delivery This is a Christmas present.

I was checking outside all day and finally about 8 pm I checked for the last time and nothing. Saturday am there was a sticker on my door saying they attempted delivery at 6;40 pm on Friday, but no one was available to sign. But the worst part is that they would not attempt redelivery until 12/24 after 5 pm. I could not get any satifaction or help ove the weekend, so I guess I wil just keep my fingers crossed.

This would not be so bad, but, I ordered a few things on line and everything from Fedex was delivered as promised.

The other package that was delivered UPS showed that it was delvered on 12/14 at 10:20 pm, but did not actually arrive until after two phone calls, unexpectedly on Monday, 12/17 with no explanation.NO MoRE UPS FOR ME.