Annandale, Minnesota

Not only did UPS don't deliver on time but they are refusing to reimburse the extra money I paid for express shipping!I ordered from my vendor on Monday 12/17/12 and chose the 3-day express delivery option in order for it to be here guaranteed by this Friday 12/21/12.

Guess what? The package has been at a 2-hour away facility since Thursday and they still couldn't get it to me on time by Friday. I called and asked if they would deliver today, Saturday 12/22/12, and they refuse to and now they won't deliver until Monday 12/24/12 and they do not allow me to pick it up either! Their excuse, adverse weather, I understand in other places but come on UPS you have had the package for days in a near facility and there is no weather related issue in this state!

This is costing me thousands of dollars as I have no merchandise and this is the busiest season of the year!Next time hire more employees and stick to your words instead of saying lies!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Bellevue, Washington, United States #758355

According to my caculations, today is the 14th, you put this complaint out a week early.