Resolved

Update by user Mar 07, 2015

Package did arrive 8 Days late tho and was delivered by Purolator thanks purolater!!

Update by user Feb 06, 2015

Me again called ups at one pm today said package is on it way will be there for sure!Then received call at 3 asked if I got package replied no asked too speak too manager she said no need .

received a phone call at 537 asking if I received package said NO told her i was pissed because I'm 23 k from there depot , she then asked me if there was anyway I could drive too there depot and pick up package unbelievable!!!!! Again asked for manager said they would call me back wright away, well its been over three hour's so guessing not.

But the good news is there going del package on Monday 9/2015 omg here we go again!!!!!Should have gave the package too the chinese place I order from they just moved here don't speak English but know how too use a GPS

Original review posted by user Feb 05, 2015

UPS is The worst company I have ever dealt with expected package from amazon (express guaranteed 3 day ) Monday 1/3/2015 no parcel called said they had wrong Addy,told them its right Addy,said sorry be there on Tues,Tuesday said couldn't find aaddy and need ME too give directions!wedsi would receive wends,weds no package, said because I only gave them directions day before would be thurs.,Thurs no package said it would be tomorrow, because there subing it too Purolator holding my breath.I know ups is a small company they only made 1.7 Billion last year,I realize my Addy is new only built 68 years ago.they should try some of the brand new technology, like Google map's or this brand new thing called GPS both of which my Addy is on.I just wondering how they find there way home when they get off work.!!!!! PS (Amazon did a great job trying too help me even they couldn't get anywhere they refunded Del cost )

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). dcmbca is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments