1.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I order a package 11/26/16 from Texas and I live near Auburn, AL.The package barely weighs two pounds and ups accidentally damaged it, then lost it.

So the company I bought from shipped another package for me for free. The second time the package went further but once again it ended up lost and is under investigation. So now the third time the company sent me another package for the and I was suppose to get it today, which is 12/9/2016. For some reason they rescheduled for the 12/12/16.

I was actually needing this product quickly for a project I'm working on.3-5 business days shipping sure takes awhile.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups express delivery service from Ups was service and slowness of the company , but reviewer liked customer service and app. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments