My recent UPS experience was quit terrible.I had been expecting a shipment valued at $2500.00 which only partially arrived Wednesday the 15th of January.

3 of the 4 boxes were left by our back door in the snow. The driver could have moved them in just 2 feet to be out of the weather. The following day at about 5:30pm I saw the truck at the bottom of the driveway for about 5 minutes and then he left. I got in my vehicle and caught up with him just down the road.

I spoke with him and he had left it at the bottom of my driveway. I told him the value and that leaving it there was the worst possible thing he could have done. All the packages have delicate electronics. He told me that was company policy!

That package worth $700 was left at the bottom of my driveway in 3ft of snow while it is snowing out! The plow came through just hours later and if I wouldn't have caught up with the driver that box would have been buried in the snow and ruined by time we found it.

Every box has tape stating do not sign for the package if it appears damaged.Why did he leave the packages without a signature to begin with?

Review about: Ups Vehicle Driver.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments