I bought a $400 chip for my grandsons pickup from Amazon and when UPS delivered it, the fellow laid it inside the gate and put a note on it that my dog was on the porch.I knew the dog was on the porch, that's where she stays, she has cataracts, arthritis in her hips, and is over 10 years old.

It was rainy and cloudy. Most guys deliver okay, but I was plenty mad about this. We live 10 miles out of town and the gate where he left it is about 100 feet from the porch.

I didn't even know it was there, when I used the tracker, it showed it was delivered, so I walked out to the mailbox and coming back was watching for snakes and there was the box in the high grass next to the fence.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups expedited delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups expedited delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1221489

So your driver was supposed to diagnose the dog's illness, walk through high grass, and "watch for snakes," just do you wouldn't have to walk 100 feet? What a ***!