I bought a product on Sunday, November 31 with three day shipping which would mean Thursday, December 4, 2014.

I come home from work on Thursday, Dec. 4 anticipating my package will be delivered.

However, that was not the case.

I get an exception listed with my UPS tracking number.

It can't be a weather delay since it is bright and sunny.

100% DELAY ATTRIBUTED TO HIGH PACKAGE VOLUME.

The exception says, "We've left the package in our facility. This may cause at least one business day delay. / Delivery will be rescheduled."

I call UPS customer service and they can't provide me a reason why there is a delay. Useless customer service.

Okay, so I assume the package will be delivered the next day on Friday.

Wrong again. I get another UPS update on Friday night saying, "Delivery will be delayed by one business day."

So that means I have to wait until Monday, December 8. Frustrating even more, is that another delay can happen.

This is absurd. UPS needs to hire more workers or stop accepting so many shipments from retailers if they can't deliver on-time.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Exception delay.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Redmond, Washington, United States #913041

I have my kids passport in their trailer for last 5 days.It was a 2 day air shipment.

The last status update was on thrusday 5 AM in Ockland, CA. After that there is no update. UPS customer care is pathetic. They are telling me keep monitoring at UPS.Com.

They don't have any clue what is happening.

New York, New York, United States #913007

Hi, I'm a reporter with the New York Times and I'd like to know more about the delay. Can you please email me at rachel.abrams@nytimes.com? Thank you.