A UPS driver attacked me at my front door, TWICE, back in April.Ever since then I have not received my mail.

They return to sender saying I requested it! I have been lied to, lied about, by every single person working for that God-forsaken company! I would LOVE to choose another transport company but many companies only ship via UPS. It is criminal what they have been doing to me for over 6 months!

I have filed reports with the FTC, FCC and BBB. How can they get away with treating a paying customer this way? They lie repeatedly about every single thing. I have been harassed, laughed at, accused of threatening a driver, accused of asking for my mail to be sent back.

It's shockingly criminal behavior.

Like being robbed in broad daylight in front of a police convention.When WILL they be held accountable?!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #211645

Maybe next time, don't call the drive the N word and you won't get your *** kicked.

This is a totally made up story and it’s not worth the time it takes to read it.

First of all, UPS doesn't send mail.

There is NO WAY a driver "attacked" you for no reason.If someone attacks you, you don't file a report with the Better Business Bureau, you call the police.

By "attack" you probably mean you got into an argument with him, and he yelled at you, which you probably deserved. There is no way you would continue to order items through UPS if the driver physically attacked you.

Not a chance.I think you're a liar.

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #210803

I have used UPS on a regular basis and have never been treated like that. You must have done or said something pretty horrible to provoke that kind of reaction. People just don't act like that without provocation.