On February 11 2011 I missed a 1:44pm delivery called ups at 3pm I was told from an employee in their service center that I could meet the driver on his route or pick up my package at the service center she called back told me the driver said he would deliver the package after 5pm the same day.I waited from 5pm to 7pm and called back and was told that my package was going to be delivered.

At 10pm I called and was told that I could pick up package at the service center by Feb.18th.

so upset with the people at ups for their lies.

I needed those shoes for Sunday , I can not buy shoes in the stores I wear 12 narrow stores don't carry them so I have to order on line.And I paid extra for next day delivery.Have to wear red Sunday and now i have no red shoes.Thanks to the lies by ups employees.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

A delivery was made on Friday,2/11/11.A note was left that delivery would be made on 2/14/11 between 10:30 a.m.

- 2:00 p.m.

It is now 4:00 p.m. no packages. I checked online using my InfoNotice Number. It said a 2nd delivery attempt was at 11:23 a.m.

Business was closed. That's a LIE. 4 people were in the office. There's a doorbell to be ring.

No ring. Also, no notice left of 2nd attempt. I can't find a number to speak with a live person. If I change delivery address, I have to pay.

What's with UPS.

Are they afraid of complaints?I can't come another day to wait for packages that won't be delivered.