1.4
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I purchased the Jordan 11 Gym Red that was just released. UPS was the carrier Nike chose and when it was delivered to my parent's house, I went there to pick it up and when I saw the box, it looked loosely taped back together and opened.

I inspected the package and realized it was double taped but the top layer was peeled back and sloppily put back in place and the bottom layer had been cut all the way open and on both sides of the box too. There's even a long cut on top of the shoe box itself, proof that they intentionally opened it up! So a UPS employee un-taped the top layer and then cut the second layer of tape, even on both sides and I knew they opened up the shoe box to look at the shoe because there's a plastic sticker that was missing which covers a hole which makes the shoe box easier to open. I know that UPS drivers and so on know of delivery warehouses, especially for popular shoes if they're interested in that kind of stuff, because who wouldn't know.

They knew what might of been in the box because they saw the warehouse it was coming from and decided to tamper with my package in hopes of stealing what was inside. I'm so angry because this was a gift for my husband, and not for them! Other than being expensive shoes, it was so hard trying to purchase these shoes too since so many people were trying to get them online. I'm sure there was a high chance they were planning to steal them but it probably wasn't their shoe size or they probably almost got caught, who knows what this moron was thinking.

I called customer service to file a complaint, they called me back and left a stupid message apologizing that the driver delivered my package opened.

It was not only open, the driver or one of their other moronic employees opened it. Such trash.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Open your packages and try to steal your stuff, Throwing packages since they are too lazy to walk to your door.

Comments