I have had UPS mark my address as bad over 25 times in two years.If the normal driver is on the route I get my package, however, if there is a new one or ones on vacation my package never gets delivered.

Worse service ever. I must call each time and have the local dispatch call the driver and have them redeliver it.

It take several hours during the Holiday's.with GPS you would think even UPS could find your house I guess they have not entered the 21st century.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to have the product delivered.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dunnellon, Florida, United States #1200578

I've worked at the Salt Lake ups facility for many years.Several years ago they adopted a computerized system that took all the knowledge away from they're drivers and employees.

The PAL system ups now uses tells it's employees where to place the package on the truck. We no longer read the address on the packages. We read a coded number that's placed on the package. The system has major problems.

It will not recognize certain addresses.Hopefully one day they will figure out how to fix this problem.