I got married May 31,2012.We ordered wedding agenda's for all of our guest, to know the seating arrangements, and activities for the our special occasion on May 20th.

When we recieved them through UPS the first time, they arrived 3 days after the expected date. Not only did we have rush shipping, but the font was too small, and wrong "That part wasnt UPS's fault"! That day when we realized the mistake, we called the company responsible for the typo issues, then went to UPS store to have them shipped back. The card company put in an Overnight order for our corrected agenda's-"This was May 28th" May 29th came and went, On may 30th, My "soon to be wife" and I both called UPS demanding the location of our package, they said we recieved it and signed off on it, which was untrue!

We argued the fact for a while, they made some calls, yet wouldnt accept the blame. Finally after 2 hours of battling with them, I caught up with a driver around my neighborhood, he put in a call to his dispatch, and finally to the delivery driver responsible for the package! He delivered it to the wrong house. I demanded to get my package returned at once, explaining how urgent it was, Nothing was done right away, I actually had to beat on my neighbors door, and leave notes every other hour with no reply.

I kept calling UPS HR, and they dispatched someone to attempt to get ahold of the homeowner. Never the less, we had our wedding without our agenda's "90 dollar waste". The following evening while getting ready for our honeymoon, I heard something hit the front door, I looked out the window to see a UPS truck pulling away, BEHOLD our agenda's.

We called UPS to demand some type of refund for the errors, they took down our name and info, promised us a refund on shipping once the claim had been filed, and nothing since then.Still awaiting a refund, and refuse to use UPS until we do!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments