i received a package labeled 6lbs , i receive it with peanut styrofoam in it , driver who brought the package was sweaty uncomfortable ......very shady ....he didnt even know who i was suppose to contact for a complain.....

anyway one month passed by for their "" investigation "" to go on , nobody contacted me nothing....... called them earlier today , they giving me the shippers phone number which doesnt even work ....

UPS you won .... but *** you and those lossy *** drivers you guys hire .......*** UPS .. they will not care about your package with or without insurance ......

drivers just open your packages in their truck without giving a *** about how hard people work to buy this items for their close ones .......*** u again UPS .

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I had a driver from UPS driver ask me about my package that I'm sending and it's been lost over a month no call backs from UPS! :cry

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #669915

You seem it is suspicious of a driver sweating ?

HELLO ! It is summertime and hot,the trucks do not have A/C, anyone will sweat in the heat !

The # to contact is on the side of the truck, 800-pick-ups.

What seems odd is that YOU do not have a means to contact the folks YOU ordered the product from.

Whats up with that ?