UPS Delivery Driver did not make any attempt to contact my suite.Left notice only and it seems from the ups access store this is a common occurrence within my area where they are not willing to deliver packages to condo units.

This is the second time that this has happened and I've also experienced the drop and run where they leave the package by my door and they don't knock or announce that they've dropped of my packages. The only time I realize that its has been delivered is the online tracker.

This is not a safe practice, I would not use their service if I had something expensive to be delivered.Scary thought.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of ups. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of package. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments