Resolved

Update by user Aug 27, 2014

I called the local ups this morning and spoke to Tanya and she said the driver will deliver the package by 12pm today.I waited till 1:30 and called back and the manager whom I spoke to yesterday tells me that the delivery will be made after 5pm today.

Now it seems like all UPS people just lie to you and waste people's precious time and money. I feel that something has to be done and hold them responsible for lying to consumers.

What the ***, UPS just do what ever they want to do and don't take the responsibilities whatsoever.Disgusting attitudes and service.

Update by user Aug 26, 2014

This happened today Aug 26th, 2014 in East Elmhurst, NY 11369

Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2014

I was waiting for a $4300 package all day today.I waited all day checking the UPS website of the status.

Last check was made at 7pm and it showed that the parcel is out for delivery. I waited till 8:30pm but the UPS didn't come and I checked the website again and it said " the receiver was not available and that first attempt was made, will try to re deliver tomorrow" when the UPS guy didn't even come close to my place. This is the second time the UPS driver messing up my day. UPS is just lying that he made an attempt without actually making the attempt.

When I call the local UPS office the manager there says that he will hava a word with him but that is it. Nothing changes.

What can be worse than lying company?I am really getting sick of the terrible service from UPS delivery guy who is a liar.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

#861949

Same type of experience--- I was having a package picked up and was told that would be here by 7 pm then was advised 8pm then I was told they could deliver it up to 12:59 pm....What the heck?

But was going to be delivered today! DID NOT HAPPEN! I feel your frustration....the whole day the whole day and night!!

They are liars----- customer service sucks!!I do not know how they stay in business, Truely