I recently ordered a package and paid the 1-2 day delivery option for UPS.The first day it was to arrive I was home most of the day.

Later on the evening I found my Info Notice at the mailboxes at the front of my complex stating I was not home at time of delivery, which it happened that I was home during that time. So today I sat at home during the hours of deliver that was given in the prior notice in my living room with the blinds up, windows open, front door open and waited for UPS. Well they never came. I even went as far as leaving a note for them incase I was in the bathroom.

On their tracking website it stated that they showed up at 3:25, I was home at the time, they didn't even bother leaving me a note at the mail box like they had yesterday. In fact I guarantee I was sitting in my living room by my front door waiting for UPS at the said time of delivery. Another person in my complex said the same thing has happened to her and that she has seen UPS just walk into our complex put a note on the mailbox and not even go up to a door. Of course to make me even more pissed off the supervisor at UPS customer service told me to pay $5.00 online and have the package brought to a USP business center when I requested they drop the package off at a location closer to me.

So I am sure tomorrow I will be driving way out of my way to pick up my package when the lazy driver does not come to my door again.This UPS driver is lazy and a liar!!!

Of course UPS will not give me a refund for their terrible service, I have to contact the business I purchased my item from.I will no longer order from sites that only use UPS for shipping.

Review about: Ups Mail Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments