My wife called and said we had no water.I got home and could see there were dual tire tracks that were imprinted on the grass and our well housing was cracked and in pieces the the electrical cable was torn apart.

I asked if we had any deliveries form anyone that day. She said yes, UPS had delivered a package. it was obvious, the driver cut the driveway short and hit the well casing and tore the electrical out.

They admitted they turned around in the driveway and could see the tire tracks in the grass.They said there was no evidence since the driver denied it and there was no physical damage to the truck so there was no proof they were responsible.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

So, there is no visiable damage to the UPS truck, no witness that saw them hit your well house and you determine that since UPS did make a delivery that day, it has to be them.Did you ever think that possibly someone else did it??

Maybe another delivery service? Or maybe someone who drives a one ton dually truck got lost and used your driveway to turn around?

Honestly, I feel for you, but if there is no visible damage to the UPS truck or witnesses how can you be sure it was them?Good luck in court if you go that way.