On May 23rd UPS delivered 2 packages to my home. Unfortunately for whatever reason the driver never rang the bell, and went straight up and unused and overgrown alley to reach the rear porch which is not even used.

He also failed to leave an INFONOTICE which has a box for ALTERNATE PACKAGE LOCATION.

UPS did their "investigation" and quietly closed the case. My shippers then informed me tough luck, UPS says the packages were delivered.

I had to have this case reopened because UPS says they tried to reach me and couldn't. Case closed.

Fortunately I have security cameras which on review, clearly shows the driver go straight to the alley and then return to the truck and leave. Never came on front porch, never knocked or rang bell, straight to the alley!

Rochelle, in the New Orleans office, was the one who closed this out. She told me the driver says he rang bell and knocked, AND left INFONOTICE AS REQUIRED.

So UPS will stand behind its driver even when the proof is on video.

I will never use a business that only ships UPS. If they can't send it USPS or FEDEX forget it. UPS has totally burnt themselves with me. Horrible thieving company. SHAME ON THEM see video:

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Richardson, Texas, United States #669910

So the Driver left it at the back door, you do not show any video of him NOT leaving a notice at the back door.

The driver followed prtotocol by NOT leaving your items at the front door where anyone driving or walking by could then swipe the item.

If the Driver HAD left it at the front door and it went missing, you would be on here complaining that he should not have left in view of the street.