2.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Twice in the last couple of weeks I was supposed to have UPS deliveries to my (5th floor walk up) apartment. In both cases, I received notice giving a time frame, 11 to 3:30, and I was home during that period and longer.

In neither case did the UPS deliverer ring the apartment bell and attempt to deliver the package to me.

Instead, he/she took the package directly to the nearest access point.

In the first case, I received a notice at that the driver had attempted delivery (a lie, of course) at 10 am (outside the stated time window) and had taken the package to the access point.

In the second case, a week or so later, there was a notice on the apartment entrance that the package had been delivered directly to the access point.

I then got a text saying "delivery was attempted" (another lie) at around 8:30 (WAY outside the window) AND that a second attempt would be made the next day. (Another lie!!!)

At the access point, the store clerk who gives me my packages (and is paid nothing for the extra work) said that UPS delivered dozens of packages to them every morning (disrupting their business, by the way).

"Do these guys even attempt to deliver their packages?" he wondered?

Well, I was able to tell him, NO!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups home delivery service from Ups was i am upset behind me not receiving my package, driver lies about delivery attempts and problem happens repeatedly without correction Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Access points are just another way to squeeze more out of the almighty dollar.They believe that there should be zero "send agains" (any package that was attempted at least once; i.e.

Anything signature required or some type of obvious valuables that the driver uses discretion on whether to leave it or not) if the driver has let's say 200 stops, his boss wants less than 5 "send agains" and will actually get some form of discipline for "failure to follow instructions". This company is the worst, they treat customers and employees like garbage.

But hey they are profitable and make billions each quarter.They're slaves to the shareholders.

to Anonymous Gardena, California, United States #1172656

This just happened to me today. I take the day off from work in order to get this *** package only to get an email that they failed to deliver cause no one was home. FU im sitting right here with my front door open.

to Nabbs Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1186925

Happened to me yesterday Melbourne AUS...same thing, worked all day by the front door.

at 9pm i received an email alert saying that the driver attempted delivery at 4:15pm.

They must be able to change the time on their scanners, and then scan what they didnt get to deliver to make us think they made an attempt... they think we're idiots. To be honest, if the update just said "ran out of time for delivery" i probably would have accepted it.

but becuase they lie and try to cover it uo....nup, not accepting that.